- *Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. *Use an alcohol- based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- *Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- *Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- *Stay home when you are sick.
- *Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing. If you use a tissue, throw it in the trash.
- *Routinely clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
As always, please feel free to reach out to Nurse Melanie Lowery firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions or concerns.