New Student Registration
Welcome to Lyncourt Union Free School!
Click here to download our new student registration packet.
To make an appointment for registration, call (315) 455-7571 press 7 for the registration office. Office hours are 8:00 am to 11:00 am or 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm during the school year and 8:00 am to 2:00 pm during the summer.
Please be prepared to present the following when you come to register your child:
- Completed registration packet
- Birth Certificate
- Recent Immunization Records. Click here for health related forms needed for registration.
- Previous School Records if applicable. If your child received special education services, please bring a copy of a current IEP/504 plan.
- Custody Agreement and/or Court Order (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency i.e. current lease or rental agreement, tax bill, pay stub, etc.
- Parent/guardian Photo Identification, i.e. license, employer ID, etc.
UPK Age Requirement: According to New York State regulations,
Section 3602-e of Education Law defines an "eligible child" as a child who resides within a UPK participating school district and who is four-years of age on or before December 1st or otherwise eligible to attend kindergarten the following school year.
Children who will attend a private, parochial or charter school need to be registered at the District Office during normal business hours
(7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.).