If you are looking for information on registering for Kindergarten and Pre-kindergarten for Fall 2019, please click on the link below:
Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Registration for the 2019-2020 school year.
To make an appointment for registration in the current 2018-2019 school year, please fill out the below 2018-2019 Registration packet and call (315) 455-7571 press 7 for the registration office. Office hours are 8:00 am to 11:00 am or 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm during the school year and 8:00 am to 2:00 pm during the summer
Please be prepared to present the following when you come to register your child:
Children who will attend a private, parochial or charter school need to be registered at the District Office during normal business hours
- Completed registration packet (315-455-7571 main office can mail you one)
- Birth Certificate
- Recent Immunization Records. Click here for health related forms needed for registration.
- Previous School Records if applicable. If your child received special education services, please bring a copy of a current IEP/504 plan.
- Custody Agreement and/or Court Order (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency i.e. current lease or rental agreement, tax bill, pay stub, etc. (TWO FORMS REQUIRED)
- Parent/guardian Photo Identification, i.e. license, employer ID, etc.
(7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.).