If you are looking for information on registering for Kindergarten and Pre-kindergarten (3-year old* and 4-year old programs) for Fall 2022, please click on the links below. Please fill out the packet that is appropriate for the grade your child with be entering.
To make an appointment for registration please fill out the below 2022-2023 Registration packet and call (315) 455-7571 for the main office. Office hours are 8:00 am to 11:00 am or 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm during the school year and 8:00 am to 2:00 pm during the summer.(All appointments will be done over the phone. Drop off packet at the main office and we will call you to review paperwork.)
Please be prepared to present the following when you come to register your child:
- Completed registration packet (315-455-7571 main office can mail you one)
- Birth Certificate
- Recent Immunization Records. Click here for health related forms needed for registration.
- Previous School Records if applicable. If your child received special education services, please bring a copy of a current IEP/504 plan.
- Custody Agreement and/or Court Order (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency i.e. current lease or rental agreement, tax bill, pay stub, etc. (TWO FORMS REQUIRED)
- Parent/guardian Photo Identification, i.e. license, employer ID, etc.
Lottery Process Per the state, the full day pre-k openings are available on a lottery basis. Families interested in full day pre-k must register by June 1, 2022 for the lottery drawing.
A drawing will be held for the 36 full day UPK 4 and 18 UPK 3 placement from all families submitting an application. The selected families will have until June 30th, 2022 to accept the enrollment or the slot will be given to another child.
Enrollment Update: Lyncourt still has spots available in both UPK 4 and UPK 3 programs, Please register now. These will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
Children who will attend a private, parochial or charter school need to be registered at the District Office during normal business hours
(7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
Parent or Guardian Affidavit
- If you are stating you live with a Lyncourt Resident, YOU must fill out the parent/guardian affidavit. The HOMEOWNER must complete the residency affidavit. Both must be notarized. Homeowner must provide mortgage paperwork, lease, or utility bill. See below for two forms:
Receiving Party Affidavit